ThE AstraZeneca Vaccine is Available - BOOK NOW
PfIzer Vaccines available after 30/07/21
Please sign up HERE if you wish to be notified when Online Pfizer Bookings open
We are not taking bookings by phone.
Mass vaccination centres have been set-up and allocated a large supply of vaccine and will be able to offer you a vaccine earlier than we can.
Please click on HERE to find a centre near you.
If you have had one dose of the AZ vaccine then it is safe for you to have your second dose at any age. Further information is available at ATAGI
The AstraZeneca vaccine is currently not recommended for patients under the age of 60
Please book ONLINE
PLEASE NOTE- WE ARE ONLY OFFERING VACCINES TO CURRENT PATIENTS OF WAVERLEYGP WHO HAVE A VALID MEDICARE CARD.
New patients and patients with no Medicare cards can attend a Vaccination Hub clinic to get a free vaccine (see link below). We are unable to give you the COVID vaccine even if you wish to pay for it privately.
How to Book A Vaccine?
- Book a 7.5minute appointment to have your vaccine administered (Call 98028155 1-3pm only) – you will need to wait at the clinic for 15mins after and can then leave if you feel well and have no reaction to the vaccine.
- Please fill and sign. or submit online - the vaccine consent form. The forms must be sent to us at least 24 hrs prior to your appointment for us to proceed.
ONLINE FORM - Submit online
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT FORM - Email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting ready for your appointment
Do I qualify for the Covid-19 Vaccine?
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
• if you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that
could be from COVID-19
• if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
• if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
• if you are in quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine
appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a
You can also read this patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government
Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/covid-19-
USEFUL DOWNLOADS LINKS AND DOCUMENTS
REPORTING SIDE EFFECTS - SAFEWVAC