We have AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccine
The AstraZeneca vaccine is currently not recommended for patients under the age of 60
Please book ONLINE
PLEASE NOTE- WE ARE ONLY OFFERING VACCINES TO PATIENTS WHO HAVE A VALID MEDICARE CARD.
Patients with no Medicare cards can attend a Vaccination Hub clinic to get a free vaccine (see link below). We are unable to give you the COVID vaccine even if you wish to pay for it privately.
- All patients 5 yo and older qualify for Pfizer vaccine
- All pregnant women qualify at any stage of pregnancy
- You can choose to have either Pfizer or AstraZeneca at WGP
- We currently don't have Moderna or Novavax at the clinic
- 1st Booster doses available only for patients over the age of 16
- 2nd Booster dose only available 4 months after (over 65 or immunocompromised or Aboriginal/Torres Strait over 50 only)
- mRNA vaccines are preferred for boosters (Pfizer or Moderna)
- Astrazeneca can be used for Boosters for those who prefer it.
How to Book A Vaccine?
- Book an appointment online to have your vaccine administered – you will need to wait at the clinic for 15mins after and can then leave if you feel well and have no reaction to the vaccine.
- Please fill and sign. or submit online - the vaccine consent form. The forms must be sent to us at least 24 hrs prior to your appointment for us to proceed.
ONLINE FORM - Submit online
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT FORM - Email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting ready for your appointment
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
• if you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that
could be from COVID-19
• if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
• if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
• if you are in quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine in the 7 days before your COVID-19 vaccine
appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a
You can also read this patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government
Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/covid-19-