If you qualify for the 1B roll out please call the clinic between 1pm and 3pm to book an appointment
Due to our very limited supply (100 doses per week) , if you are not an existing patient of WaverleGP we are not currently able to offer you a vaccine.
Mass vaccination centres have been set-up and allocated a large supply of vaccine and will be able to offer you a vaccine earlier than we can.
Please click on HERE to find a centre near you.
Please book an appointment if you are over 70 or have diabetes or have other eligible conditions for 1B rollout and over the age of 50
We are only able to offer you the AstraZeneca vaccine
The AstraZeneca vaccine is currently not recommended for patients under the age of 50
PLEASE NOTE- WE ARE ONLY OFFERING VACCINES TO CURRENT PATIENTS OF WAVERLEYGP WHO HAVE A VALID MEDICARE CARD.
New patients and patients with no Medicare cards can attend a Vaccination Hub clinic to get a free vaccine (see link below). We are unable to give you the COVID vaccine even if you wish to pay for it privately.
How to Book A Vaccine?
- Book a 7.5minute appointment to have your vaccine administered (Online or call 9059 4069 1-3pm only) – you will need to wait at the clinic for 15mins after and can then leave if you feel well and have no reaction to the vaccine.
- Please fill and sign. or submit online - the vaccine consent form. The forms must be sent to us at least 24 hrs prior to your appointment for us to proceed.
ONLINE FORM - Submit online
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT FORM - Email form to email@example.com
Getting ready for your appointment
Do I qualify for the Astra Zenica Covid-19 Vaccine?
If you are over 70 years of age then please proceed with the consent form as you definitely qualify.
If you are over 55 and Aboriginal /Torres Strait islander - you can also proceed.
If you are not in the above categories then you will need to provide proof of your eligibility
-a letter from your doctor to show the condition that makes you eligible. (If you are a patient of WaverleyGP then there is no need to provide this proof)
-Proof of occupation.
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
• if you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that
could be from COVID-19
• if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
• if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
• if you are in quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine
appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a
You can also read this patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government
Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/covid-19-
USEFUL DOWNLOADS LINKS AND DOCUMENTS
REPORTING SIDE EFFECTS - SAFEWVAC